PLAYER ONLINE REGISTRATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING
Online registration for the 2023-2024 season opens on Thursday, June 1. Normal registration runs from June 1 to June 30. After June 30 but before August 21 you can still register with the Redwings zone, but registrations will be charged a $100 fee for late registration. From September 1 onward, all registrations will have to go through the Saskatoon Minor Hockey Association (SMHA) Head Office. All effort will be made to place players in their home zone at this point, but it cannot be guaranteed.
Final Due Date
*the $110 difference for B/C players will be refunded to the team the player is placed on as Start-up Fees
- Credit Card
- To pay in full by credit card at time of registration, select ‘Pay Now with Credit Card’
- To pay in full by credit card at a later date, select ‘Pay Later with Credit Card’
- Full payment will be required before September 1
- Please select ‘Pay Later’ if you have any Bingo Credits or funding that will be applied
- We have added Credit Card Payments by Installment this year; note that there is a one time fee included to set this up
- Credit Card payments will be subject to transaction fees
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The account is set up with auto-deposit, so you should not have to include a password
- If your financial institution does not support auto-deposit, please use ‘Registration2023’
- Include the player(s) name and division in the memo of the eTransfer
- Follow up with an email to the treasurer, again including the player(s) name and division
- The Treasurer will issue you a receipt once the payment has been applied to the registrant
- The zone will accept up to three eTransfers for the payment of fees, but full payment will be required before September 1
- All cheques shall be payable to Zone G Hockey Association
- The zone will accept up to three post-dated cheques for the payment of fees, but full payment will be required before September 1
- Cheques can be mailed to the address below, or you can contact the treasurer at email@example.com to arrange a drop off at their residence
Saskatoon Zone G Hockey Association
P.O. Box 32004
Erindale Postal Outlet
Saskatoon, SK S7S 1N8
- All players trying out for U13AA, U15AA and U18AA are required to register with their home zone as well as the city-wide evaluations.
- For U13AA and U18AA, there is no cost to doing this and players that make a city-wide team are then removed from the zone evaluations. Simply select the ‘Pay Later’ option when registering your player if you are also registering for U13AA and U18AA city-wide evaluations.
- For U15A, there is a $125 tryout fee that must be paid at the time of registration. Players that make a U15AA city-wide team will receive a refund of the U15A tryout fee.
- If hockey fees are paid by cheque, the amount of bingo credit can be deducted from the first cheque
- If hockey fees are paid via credit card, the amount of bingo credit will be refunded to the credit card by September 30, 2023
- Bingo credits will be determined at a later date and the registrants parents will be contacted with the amount
If a portion of the registrants fees will be paid for by a third party please contact the treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to advise them of this.
Redwing Refund Policy
All refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee
The registration refund policy applies to all age groups based on the following timelines:
- On or before September 1: 100% refund of the full registration fee (not including late fee) less the $25 admin fee shall be issued if a player quits any time before the players first evaluation skate
- Before the Players first ice time: A refund of 90% of the full registration fee (not including late fee) less the $25 admin fee shall be issued if a player quits any time before their first team ice time
- After the Players first ice time, but before November 1: A refund of 67% of the full registration fee (not including late fee) less the $25 admin fee shall be issued if a player quits any time after their first ice time, but before November 1
- On or after November 1, but before January 1: A refund of 33% of the full registration fee (not including late fee) less the $25 admin fee shall be issued if a player quits any time on or after November 1, but before January 1
- On or after January 1: No Refund for any reason
- The effective date for all refunds shall be the date that the zone registrar has been informed that the player has withdrawn from the season.
- A formal letter/email concerning the player must also be provided to the zone registrar within seven (7) days of notification that the player has quit.
- Refunds in the form of cash will not be allowed for registrations, or portions of, which were paid for using Bingo credits or additional funding.
- The above policy will be applied to all cases of players withdrawing from the season, including medical reasons, injuries, relocation, etc.
- The Zone ‘G’ Redwings executive will not accept appeals concerning our refund policy under any circumstances.